08232012 (36 hours At Home)
Plane ticket? Check.
Jacket? No Check….
I can’t believe I broke my own golden rule for being in SF.
I took off to SF this past weekend and had yet, another amazing time. Got in Friday night and left by Sunday evening. Word of advice to everyone: don’t fly in or out of LAX for a while if you don’t have to. It’s a major cluster fuck due to construction and what not. On a side note, I want to apologize to everyone who I didn’t get a chance to see!! I will come back for you guys one day.
On to the pics!
PlayMe: Hipster jam for my hipster ass town.
Believe it or not, this is cactus and it wasn’t what I expected (in a good way). I’m trying to dig up the exact dish we ordered, but apparently nothing we ordered is on the online menu. Note to self, note down what I order next time…
After ordering 4 plates of food and 4 mojitos deep (which we got for free!!) the waiter comes up to us and asked if we were interested in seeing the dessert menu… I turned to Justina and was like “order the flan!” For the record though, she brought up the idea first… You really had to be there.
The next morning, TKB came to pick me up for an early breakfast… and when I say early, I mean 8am early. She took me to this very hidden spot that’s ran out of a house basically. They have some legit scrambles! This was my Florentine – mild Italian sausage, spinach and provolone cheese.
Top of Dolores Park… Now, I try not to repeat doing things when I go home, but this is a must. I ❤ my city!!!
On to the iPhone roll!!
- I love it!!!
- Mission Chinese food… No, I didn’t go in, I just passed by and took a pic
- Morning scramble with my bestfriend
- Coffee session at Backyard Coffee
- Chill time with my bestfriend
- Coffee Bar
- Four Barrel coffee
- Enjoying the weather at Dolores Park with my Fav
- Shopping and playing tourist downtown at Union Square.
- Hipster bud
- Drunk at the park
- Photo of a photo
- I’m not sure if we were buzzin here yet or not, but I’m gonna say yes
- Overlooking SF
- Not leaving without Trouble Coffee!
- Because I forgot to bring a jacket, had to buy a jacket
- Gawddamnnn cuppie pies!!
- Papercutsucks! She addressed me as mdeeezy. I thought that was kinda cool hahaha
- Group pic to commemorate our first meeting
- Susy (aka Fatty Cakes)
That’s all for this post.