A couple days ago, instead of eating lunch in the parking lot in my car like I always do (don’t judge me!), I found a new spot for lunch. I noticed that I had to gradually ease myself into this new surrounding, and what do I mean by this?
- Day 1: parked the car in the parking lot of the park and had my lunch in the car
- Day 2: parked the car in the parking lot of the park and had my lunch in the car
- Day 3: parked the car in the parking lot of the park and had lunch on the curb of where I parked my car
- Day 4: parked the car in the parking lot of the park and had lunch on the curb 5 ft from where I parked my car
- Day 5: parked the car in the parking lot of the park and had lunch on this picnic table (which is now the permanent spot)
It’s nice to not have to be in class tonight. I had this epic test in class last night that pretty much took the full 4hours… I will be praying for the first time tonight, hahaha. One more day tomorrow til the weekend. Yeah, I’ll drink to that!
1.17.12 – 9:00am – So I’m in the bathroom doing my business, and this guy comes in and out of all the stalls he could’ve picked, he decides to pick the one next to mine. Can someone please explain to me why this happens?? Also, is it just me, or do some guys just breathe intensely when they pee… What is that?? Is it wrong if I ask them to calm down?…
1.19.12 – 1:07pm – Lunch… check. Camera… check. New favorite lunch spot… check. Pesky/obnoxious kids… how do I uncheck? I brought my camera today hoping to take some photos of my new-found lunch spot, but lucky me… These elementary kids are chucking sticks at each other and killed my scenery shots. Looks like I’m gonna have to try again tomorrow. But on a side note! One of the kids got nailed in the face with a branch and bawled like a little girl. That kinda made my day. It was like a lunch and a show! I’m a real asshole…
I’m going to try to get better pictures of my lunch spot. Granted that I don’t get screwed over by something random…