Totally playing catch up here… I’ve been lagging on posting my Portland trip. Finally got a chance to sit down and chill out in front of my compute for a little bit. It’s been a real busy past couple weeks, but hey… tomorrow’s a brand new day!
PlayMe: All I am is a man. I want the world in my hands!
First stop, Pine State Biscuits!
Stepped foot in Portland!
A very standard bike rack. They don’t call this place bike capital for no reason.
Of course there’d be a van that pumps out organic juice.
Alcohol in a mason jar in the morning with my breakfast biscuit? Yes please…
Ugh, so good…
In her element.
Totally got to see what all the fuss was about!
Sorry Stumptown… you’re gonna need to move over for Caffe Vita’s Cappuccino. Hands down one of the best I’ve had so far.
He was rather entertaining.
Apparently these “elephant ears” are quite popular there. It’s like… a solid soft funnel cake.
So much win. Lemme tell ya… I wouldn’t mind living here for a couple years.
I just couldn’t resist…
The Waffle Window makes some damn legit waffles!! (Please see below!)
Want to give a quick shoutout to Kae for the recommendation! Clyde Common… Let’s do this!
I would totally come back here again. Definitely one of my top highlight meals here in Portland. Prep for food pics to follow.
Now this was a damn biscuit.
Bravo Clyde Common…. Bravo.
When Justina ordered this, I thought she said “toasted donuts”…
Ahh yes… right on track.
THE Voodoo Doughnuts!!
****Bonus iPhone Roll****
- Hanging out at LAX with Daily Grace
- Made it to PDX!
- Me and Chris trying to figure out how we’re going to make it to our hotel
- Old fashion chillin in the lobby
- 1am chicken shawarma and lamb gyro
- Breakfast biscuits
- Beautiful Portland weather… Spoiled
- <3 that is all
- Sunset time in hipstertown
- Hanging out at the Whiskey Soda Lounge
- Affogato with Chinese fried donuts
- Pok Pok wings! The menu read “Yes, these are the wings you have been looking for” LOL
- Another look inside Clyde Common
- Downtown chillaxing
- PDX Squad
- Caffe Vita totally made it to one of my top favorite coffee spots
- Inside VooDoo Doughnuts
- Favorite manning the box
- Vietnamese food from one of the many many food trucks stationed around. So good!
- Guy in hotel room eating vietnamese food and having a great time
- What’s a trip with her without a Polaroid?
- Classy Trashy
- Morning look at Portland
- AM Run
- Totally running in my spiffy new track gear
- I has a problem… but the excuse was “no tax doeee!”
- Breakfast at Kenny and Zuke’s Deli
- Last day of PDX chillin
- Last run of Caffe Vita
- Some quality people
- Obligatory plane ticket shot
- I’ve never boarded a plane like this before. It was kinda nifty. I wanted to turn around and do the presidential wave before stepping foot into the aircraft. I held back on that one…
- Goodbye Portland! It’s been treal!
- Oh yeah… new car!
That pretty much covers it!