Totally playing catch up here… I’ve been lagging on posting my Portland trip. Finally got a chance to sit down and chill out in front of my compute for a little bit. It’s been a real busy past couple weeks, but hey… tomorrow’s a brand new day!
PlayMe: All I am is a man. I want the world in my hands!
****Bonus iPhone Roll****
- Hanging out at LAX with Daily Grace
- Made it to PDX!
- Me and Chris trying to figure out how we’re going to make it to our hotel
- Old fashion chillin in the lobby
- 1am chicken shawarma and lamb gyro
- Breakfast biscuits
- Beautiful Portland weather… Spoiled
- <3 that is all
- Sunset time in hipstertown
- Hanging out at the Whiskey Soda Lounge
- Affogato with Chinese fried donuts
- Pok Pok wings! The menu read “Yes, these are the wings you have been looking for” LOL
- Another look inside Clyde Common
- Downtown chillaxing
- PDX Squad
- Caffe Vita totally made it to one of my top favorite coffee spots
- Inside VooDoo Doughnuts
- Favorite manning the box
- Vietnamese food from one of the many many food trucks stationed around. So good!
- Guy in hotel room eating vietnamese food and having a great time
- What’s a trip with her without a Polaroid?
- Classy Trashy
- Morning look at Portland
- AM Run
- Totally running in my spiffy new track gear
- I has a problem… but the excuse was “no tax doeee!”
- Breakfast at Kenny and Zuke’s Deli
- Last day of PDX chillin
- Last run of Caffe Vita
- Some quality people
- Obligatory plane ticket shot
- I’ve never boarded a plane like this before. It was kinda nifty. I wanted to turn around and do the presidential wave before stepping foot into the aircraft. I held back on that one…
- Goodbye Portland! It’s been treal!
- Oh yeah… new car!
That pretty much covers it!